Monday, March 9, 2009

Borders vs. B&N

Borders vs. Barnes & Noble

I’m a bookworm. I LOVE books. I’m cheap about everything but books. Books, I have to buy. I feel same way about my books that some women feel about their shoes. I gotta have them. So you can imagine how many children’s books I buy.

We go to both Borders and Barnes & Noble often. I go to Borders in the District and Barnes & Noble in Tustin Market Place. We sometimes go to Barnes & Noble near South Coast Plaza for their costume character events.
I do prefer Borders for buying books but I definitely like Barnes & Noble’s costume character story times. If you want to know what B&N’s costume character story times are like go to my blog about Clifford the Big Red Dog event.

However, I probably do a lot of my book shopping at Costco and Amazon.com. Costco has great deals WHEN they have them and Amazon always have good price. Some of their 4 for 3 books deals are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment