Friday, March 27, 2009

Curious George is Coming



Curious George is Coming to Barnes & Noble (South Coast Plaza)


Saturday 4/4 2:00 PM

http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/277475254

I'm not sure exactly what this Curious George is going to look like. If a person in a ordinary monkey costume comes out and insist that we accept him/her as Curious George, I'm going to BOO.

I've been to couple of character visits at this B&N (Metro Pointe - South Coast Plaza) and they were pretty good. They give you enough time to take pictures with the character and they always have crafts. They usually have hot chocolate and little snacks for kids too.

They usually read character related books after the character comes out. The characters don't really do anything other than stand next to the reader. As I mentioned before if you have young children who will not sit through couple of books then try to arrive a little later than scheduled time then take some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Love what you are doing! Me and my babes went to a church fair in Costa Mesa yesterday and had a great time. Would never have known about it if not for your blog. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That County Fair tip was from my friend Julie. Thanks, Julie! I'm glad you had a great time and thank you for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete