Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yes, I've been LAZY...

Okay, so I haven’t posted anything for quite a few days. I was busy and I was being LAZY. Seriously, had I known how much work “blogging” required, I don’t think I would have started doing it. When you are ignorant, you become brave.

Another thing is that I don’t get any form of feedback. Some of my friends tell me “oh, my co-workers love your blog” but how should I know? Do YOU like my blog? More importantly, do you ever get any useful/practical information out of it? Do you just come to my blog for the Event Calendar? I want to know!! Please leave me comments or write to me at kmin@hotmail.com I want to KNOW!

3 comments:

  1. Minnie, I have to say that I LOVE your blog and I check it every few days for inspiration for weekend activities. Maddie is very lucky you are her mommy and that you've put so much thought into planning your time with her. I've checked your restaurant list and looked up the bookstore websites. Also, you're doing a great job blogging! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minnie, from day 1 - I loved your blog. The info you pen down is absolutely great for moms like me. I tried to leave a comment for you whenever possible....I truly enjoy reading your blog:)
    Have a good one!
    Prasanthi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy - I'm glad you actually use the information!!

    Prasanthi - Yes, you were the first person to leave me a comment. THANK YOU!

    Please let me know if you have any good ideas for me or events/places to share

    ReplyDelete